The Red + Black Architect
The Red+Black Architect is a collection of writing, interviews and reviews about the built environment in Victoria, Australia. Established in 2012 by Architect Michael Smith, this website examines critical issues surrounding urbanism and architecture as well as the politics and policies that influence our buildings, streets and cities.
As our population continues to become more urban and our cities continue to increase in density we have a choice as to how we prepare for our future. If we want our cities to be liveable, prosperous and healthy, excellent architecture and urban spaces are critical.
Architecture is for everyone.
Feel free to contact us with questions or feedback:
- Pushing the boundaries of small practice, Q+A with Anthony Clarke August 22, 2017
- Going Postal August 14, 2017
- Selling out our cities July 16, 2017
- 2017 National Architecture Conference Day 3 May 8, 2017
- 2017 National Architecture Conference Day 2 May 5, 2017