Rate my building
Architects Atelier Red + Black are undertaking a research project to investigate the state of our built environment.
Every day architects across Australia are designing the next generation of buildings for our cities, suburbs and towns. Whilst these buildings are being designed for everyone to use and hopefully love, a large question remains over what people like and dislike about their current buildings. Are they the right size? Are they functional? What functions do they perform well and how can they be improved?
Atelier Red + Black aim to answer those questions and more through a new dedicated website RateMyBuilding.com.au . The website invites people to rate their home or office by completing a five-minute online questionnaire.
To take part in this research and have your say click here
Feel free to contact us with questions or feedback:
- Embracing the word ‘No’! November 13, 2017
- Taking on the world: Q+A with Nic Granleese and Ben Morgan October 15, 2017
- Pushing the boundaries of small practice, Q+A with Anthony Clarke August 22, 2017
- Going Postal August 14, 2017
- Selling out our cities July 16, 2017