Atelier Red and Black
Are you planning a new project? Perhaps you are thinking of extending your home or building a brand new one. If so make sure you get the right advice from the beginning. From small house extensions through to commercial developments and large scale master plans, Atelier Red+Black can help you get the most out of your project.
Atelier Red+Black are a dynamic architecture practice led by Directors Michael Smith and Sonia Sarangi.
“At Atelier Red+Black, we are not about a design style; we are about a design approach.”
This approach is a highly collaborative one, which focuses on listening to your needs as a client and understanding them. By engaging in this way, we are able to provide our clients excellent value, through providing a high quality design truly tailored to their needs and the intricacies of the site.
Atelier Red+Black is a registered architectural practice with the Architects Registration Board of Victoria. We are also A+ members of the Australian Institute of Architects.
Feel free to contact us with questions or feedback:
- Embracing the word ‘No’! November 13, 2017
- Taking on the world: Q+A with Nic Granleese and Ben Morgan October 15, 2017
- Pushing the boundaries of small practice, Q+A with Anthony Clarke August 22, 2017
- Going Postal August 14, 2017
- Selling out our cities July 16, 2017